Pristine three bedroom Rancher in Beechwood. Recently remodeled kitchen with new sliding glass doors that open to a screened porch make this tidy home very comfortable. Concrete in ground pool with Polaris surrounded by a tall privacy fence in the backyard. Comfortable living room with gas fireplace insert and a one car garage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,344 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Talbot County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Energy Star, Dryer, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Insert.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Filtered, In-ground
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)