Welcome to your new home! Beautifully updated one story home with almost 3/4 acre, large yard with room to grow, pastoral and woodland views. Maintenance free home with new vinyl siding, architectural roof shingles and windows on home and garage. The home has 3BR, 2BA, gleaming hardwood floors, a family room with fireplace, a new heat and A/C system, updated hall and master bathroom, crown moldings throughout. Large eat-in kitchen, black and stainless kitchen appliances and Corian counter tops. Laundry center off of kitchen. Mature trees, circle drive, 2+ car detached garage and workshop ready for your craft or hobby. No HOA, restrictions or covenants. Close to shopping, banking and dining. Centrally located between Kent Island, Centreville and Easton. 11 mi to Bay Bridge. Co-op fees to be paid upon settlement only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
1,496 sq. ft
Electric service available, Cable TV
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Private, Stone Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS